RenoMark™ Renovators’ Community Involvement
- Twice yearly Smoke Alarm Blitz partnership with the London Fire Department.
- Yearly December Food Bank Challenge - collected food and cash donations.
- Annual Parade of Renovations with entrance fees going to the LHBA Cancer Survivors Garden (2012), London Food Bank (2013), The Unity Project (2014), The Unity Project (2015).
- Donations to Bethany's Hope Foundation, Community Living London, Habitat for Humanity, London Children's Museum and many more local charities.
- Annual Renovation Design Contest at Fanshawe College with over $1,000 in prize money given to support local students in their education.
- Hockey Tournament in support of the George Bray Sports Association.
- Amazing Building Challenge for local elementary and secondary school students.
Community Building Projects
- Construction of an Infant Feeding Room for the London Regional Children's Museum.
- Renovation for the May Court Club of London.
- Renovation for London Food Bank.
- Renovation for London Abused Women's' Centre.
- Ramps and decks, and fences for Community Living London.
- Deck and low rise stairs for senior scammed by unprofessional contractor.
- Home at Last, many members contributed to this extensive home renovation to help a family out of subsidised housing.
- Ramp and front porch for a disabled London Family.
- Complete restoration of an addition built by an unprofessional contractor who did not finish the job and left the renovation failing to meet Ontario Building Code standards.